The Affordable Care Act has created a number of new compliance requirements for both large and small employers. Our team of experts have earned multiple professional designations regarding health care reform and compliance, and our agency has implemented automated tools to keep our clients out of harm’s way when it comes to regulatory audits and penalties. Following is a list of some of these critical areas of exposure that we can handle for you, as well as some external resources you may find helpful.
If you have any questions at all that we can help with, whether you’re a current client or not, please reach out to our Employee Benefits Department and allow us to assist you.
- Support and guidance on IRS / DOL Reporting, including 1095 Forms
- Applicable Large Employer Pay or Play Calculator and Toolkit
- ERISA Plan Document and Summary Plan Description
- Custom analysis of ACA-compatible Plan Designs and Contribution Models
- Access to Employer and Employee Tax Savings (Section 125 Plans)
- Annual Employee Disclosures and Notices, including Notice of Exchange & Qualified Coverage