Safety and Wellness
Our CoreMark clients share the same primary goal which is to establish and promote a safe workplace. A workplace where each employee returns home to their loved ones safe and sound after a productive day at work. An effective safety program is the foundation in fostering a safe and productive work environment. CoreMark’s Safety and Wellness Program helps our clients with identifying and avoiding workplace hazards so that their employees can do what they do best, safely and productively.
Safety Compliance Packages
Like most employers, CoreMark clients share the same important goal of establishing and promoting a safe workplace. A workplace where each employee returns home to their loved ones safe and sound after a productive day at work. An effective safety program is the foundation in fostering a safe and productive work environment. CoreMark’s Safety and Wellness Program helps our clients with identifying and avoiding workplace hazards so that employees and management can focus on doing what they do best.
Respirable Crystalline Silica Safety Standard
CoreMark Insurance Services, Inc is pleased to provide assistance to companies engaged in construction activities with exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica to comply with Title 8, CCR (California Code of Regulations) §1532.3, which requires companies to establish and implement an Exposure Control Plan, by September 23, 2017. Our safety team has developed a number of resources to assist businesses with this new regulation.
You May Need to Comply If:
• You use Materials such as Sand, Soil and Rock, Gravel, Slate, Granite, Clay and/or Sandstone
• You perform Work Activities such as Cutting, Drilling and Coring, Grinding, Sanding and Sand Blasting, Pulverizing, Mixing (dry), and/or cleaning up
• Employees are exposed to respirable crystalline silica above 0.025 mg per 1 cubic meter of air.
Working with these types of materials, performing these work activities and exposing employees above the action level, requires you to create and implement an Exposure Control Plan.
How We Help:
• Our Safety Team works with you to create your custom Exposure Control Plan.
• Testing resources to help ensure you stay under the new standard of 0.025 mg/m3 .
• Specialized recommendations for operation modifications that lower respirable crystalline silica exposure.
• Safety Team can also assist with updating, the creation and implementation of your Injury and Illness Prevention Program.
• Reduce your liability and potential costs.